Thank you for taking the time to use our self-diagnostic for your website and online
Based on your responses, we'd rate your website and online marketing at 0%, a
below average 'health score' for a business trying to grow online in 2019.
The following areas have been flagged up for you to consider investing in:
Next step: Commission a Deep-Dive Audit
Our Deep-Dive SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Audit involves our expert team studying your website and your competitors websites, following our very own 300 point check.
Search Engine Optimisation starts with knowing where you’re currently at. Only then can you determine where you want to be. Our 6-phase, 300 point, SEO audit allows us to perform in-depth research on your existing site and provide specific recommendations to improve your rankings. After the audit, we’ll propose a plan tailored to your needs that will show how we’ll get you the final results.
Each SEO Audit delivers the following documents to make up an extremely comprehensive picture of your website's status, and our recommendations of how to rectify the issues:
- Recommendations Document: Which is where we make further observations and also our recommendations for things you need to address. You should read this first, and you can find it at this link: https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/KvPGEFsLmHckTBLwkSwaAM29
- SEO Checklist: This is a 30+ point check list where we rank important factors on your website and make notes against them.
- MOZ.com Custom Report: This is an extremely comprehensive report from our SEO platform, MOZ.com. This report gives you the current "state of the nation" across multiple elements relating to your SEO, including; Where you rank right now for certain keywords, Issues with the way in which your site is optimised, How you compare to the 3 competitors you told us about
- Your Full SEO Site Checkup Report: This report is also comprehensive but focuses more on how your site is built and gives specific issues and how to fix them, including; Meta data, HTML Markup, CSS code, Your site's performance in terms of speed etc
- Your Duplicate Content Report: This table shows where your site has content that's the same in more than one place. Something Google doesn't like!